Join the Silicon Valley SaaS leader that’s powering the Subscription Economy!
We are in the midst of a once-in-a-century shift in business models. Consumers are choosing outcomes over ownership. The world is shifting to subscriptions. Zuora is The Subscription Economy® Leader, at the heart of this shift, enabling business and subscriber freedom across the globe. Zuora’s leading subscription management platform helps businesses in any industry to launch or shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing and packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, open new revenue streams, and disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage. In short, Zuora is Powering the Subscription Economy® with our unified order-to-cash system. Zuora supports over 1000 customers worldwide including Dell, Vivint, Schneider Electric, Box, The Financial Times, and General Motors. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, and Tokyo.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Enterprise Solutions Architect to elevate Zuora’s business strategy to the next level and define systems architecture to support that strategy. You will review Zuora’s business practices, recognize patterns in contrast to our current technology landscape and recommend enhanced & innovative solutions to support these business goals.
- Define and establish strategic solutions focused on enhancing core enterprise architecture in information technology
- Research, analyze, and identify various platforms and technologies for improving systems design, architecture, implementation, service delivery and ongoing administration
- Experience in developing artifacts such as Entity Relation Diagrams, UML diagrams, like Use Case diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, BPMN etc.
- Experience with development, design and delivery of enterprise business applications such as Salesforce, Marketo, Workday, Zuora, Concur, Coupa, Netsuite
- Experience with Integration patterns and techniques including RESTful /SOAP web services, Microservices, SaaS solutions, Identity and Access Management etc.
- Deep experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, visualization, data governance, master data management etc.
- Expert level exposure to business processes such as Quote-to-Cash, Hire-to-Retire, Procure-to-Pay, Sales Enablement etc.
- Experience with development management tools, such as Git, SVN, JIRA, and JMeter
- Mentor Engineers on design methodology and principles including: Code and Architecture reviews; Ability to explain deeply technical concepts in a non-technical way that reflects business savvy
- Experience with project/program management and methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Knowledge and experience in value modeling including TCO and ROI metrics
- Ability to identify, implement and measure service offerings using metrics/ KPIs; continuous process improvement
- Able to advocate, promote and sell ideas to executive leadership to achieve business goals
- Strong facilitation skills including conflict management, issue resolution, situational leadership, and removing roadblocks
- 15+ years of IT and collaborative business experience
- 5+ years of leadership responsibility in managing multiple, cross-functional teams or projects and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
About Zuora, Inc.
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management solutions. Zuora delivers the subscription billing, commerce and finance capabilities that have become the industry standard to help companies transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud solution to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy.