We are looking for an experienced, consultative salesperson who has a proven track record of closing large and complex enterprise-scale opportunities with financial institutions.
The role will require you to think strategically, build multiple relationships in complex organisations, and ultimately help some of the world’s largest companies change the way their compliance teams work to affect greater efficiency and global policy adherence.
Arachnys is an early stage regulatory tech business with a proven platform for accelerating and governing Due Diligence, KYC and AML processes. You will be joining a nimble and technically-adept team of professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, dedicated to helping our clients identify and prevent bad actors from committing financial crimes.
- Individual contributor who is technically adept and a team player
- 8+ years proven experience in consultative sales and/or strategic account management working with financial institutions
- Demonstrable track record of sales success
- Experience selling enterprise software or working for a consultancy in the Financial Crimes Compliance space, i.e. due diligence, KYC, AML and/or fraud
- Experience producing high-quality complex proposals/bid responses
- Capable of understanding complex requirements then formulating and presenting compelling solutions that integrate business processes and technical concepts
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Business travel
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Arachnys solution, developing a confident and persuasive ability to present and explain what we do and the value that it delivers
- Effectively communicate and present the value of Arachnys solutions to multiple stakeholders throughout a customer organisation
- Develop, Own and Manage opportunities within assigned territory from initial engagement through to completion.
- Close deals to achieve new business targets based on an annual sales quota
- Develop leads through a mid/long term consultative sales process where there will be multiple stakeholders, complex relationships to form, and a requirement to clearly identify the prospects’ need for our product
- Formulate an attractive solution based on the prospect’s complex needs and individual requirements utilizing our standard product suite, tailored to the prospect’s specific requirements
- Work closely and effectively with sales support functions (solutions team, bid manager, and customer success,) to ensure clarity in client requirements, identify gaps, and mitigate risks
- Work closely with the Sales Team to support each other’s and Arachnys’ success