Who is Clark (clark.de)?
Since our founding in 2015, we follow our Vision to create a world where people love insurance by using the Clark insurance Manager App. This is not only recognized by 100.000 customer; Bloomberg named us as one of the 50 most promising start-ups in the world 2017 as well. Due to our smart technology and our expert know how, we are combining the old and the new world, which makes our products for the B2B as well as B2C-market highly attractive. With a total funding of 45mio $, led by Portag3 Ventures and White Star Capital, we are ready to conquer the world!
As Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x), you will help to scale an existing and crucial customer acquisition channel at Clark Germany GmbH. You will manage steadily growing budgets. The role is a crucial part of the digital marketing strategy for growth and expansion. In this high impact position, you will be working closely with the digital marketing team.
Clark is growing steadily and therefore this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their skills, to further develop their content marketing expertise and to be involved at the early stage of an exciting and highly dynamic business that is breaking new boundaries.
As our Online Marketing Manager (m/f/x), you...
- Be responsible of all paid content accounts with considerable annual spend
- Plan and distribute content throughout several channels including our Clark Magazine
- Be responsible for the KPI based evaluation and optimization
- Monitor, gather, optimize and analyse data to identify trends and opportunities to maximize ROI
- Manage relationships with the Content supply platforms account managers (Outbrain, Taboola...)
- Work closely with the creative team to constantly improve our ad content
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conduct content A/B tests
- Provide strategic growth ideas and opportunities to expand the Content channel
- Continue to learn, improve and innovate
Your background, you...
- Completed university studies in marketing, media, economics or in a similar field
- Established experience in Digital and Content Marketing
- Understanding of mobile advertising (metrics)
- ROI driven mindset
- Strong time and project management skills
- High degree of self-initiative, readiness for action and a hands-on-mentality
- Strong communications skills and team spirit complete your profile
- An open-minded, positive, enthusiastic, inspiring, result-oriented person with the ability to work in a very fast-paced - environment
- Fluency in German in addition to English language abilities is essential
This is Clark – this is what we love to offer you:
- Besides the usual start-up perks like free drinks, free coffee, flat hierarchies, an experienced management and multicultural environment with international colleagues, we are offering you a lot of space for your work, your ideas and your initiatives
- We subsidize your job ticket and the company pension scheme
- We are offering internal coding courses (so you know what our techies are talking about)
- If you need to work absolutely focused, you use our silent room – no disturbance, no noise
- If you need to relocate, you have our support
- You want to share your knowledge and to inspire? Be a Speaker and create your own Brownbag speech to inspire your colleagues
- And last but not least: Sure, we know how to celebrate success! We offer you quarterly company events, monthly team lunch & breakfast as well as our weekly Friday get together
This sounds like an exciting next step for you? We are more than ready for your application and cannot wait to receive it.