As winners of the 2018 Swiss FinTech Award, we have a bold vision. The Proxeus technology enables anybody to build blockchain applications, bringing blockchain technology to enterprises in a way that anyone can use. Fuelled by the XES token, the beta is out, the funding is secure and Proxeus is being tested with a series of industry leaders in trade finance, tokenization of assets, legal & compliance. We are an international community of technologists, innovators and disruptors from all over the world. Developed by BlockFactory AG, Proxeus is on a mission to revolutionize traditional industries through blockchain technology.
The Proxeus Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
As a Senior Engineer, you will join our international team who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. You will be hired by BlockFactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will.
- Help to make the public blockchain ledger easier to share sensitive data of any kind in a secure way.
- Evaluate, analyze and target weaknesses in cryptographic security systems and algorithms.
- Help to implement and maintain our blockchain infrastructure
- Educate clients and employees on blockchain developments
- Write, test, and deploy Ethereum smart contracts and building the system design around them
- Support the development of DApps as part of our platform
- Practical experience in the field of Cryptography, Ethereum, Hyperledger, Bitcoin, Solidity...
- Hands-on experience with implementing Digital Signature Algorithms.
- Knowledge of design & the application of blockchain security technologies to prevent vulnerabilities (beyond the world of fintech and cryptocurrencies)
- Experience working with Unix/Linux platform, distributed and parallel systems
- Enthusiastic and flexible personality who wants to learn and work on new, innovative technologies
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You have a Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international blockchain startup
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Offices in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley
- Flexible working hours, holiday days and monthly team lunches
- Opportunity to work on never before seen products & solutions and disrupt the world as we know it!