Are you looking to accelerate your sales career?
Are you passionate about electronics and tech?
Do you get excited about playing a key role in an early team?
Tempo Automation is looking to hire an experienced and motivated Senior Account Executive to join our sales team. This role reports directly to our VP of Sales, and provides the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growth company that is seeking to disrupt a stagnant $200B+ electronics manufacturing industry.
As an AE at Tempo, your mission will be to enable the world's electrical engineers (EEs) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine-intelligent software stack embedded throughout our robotic factory which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards. We offer a turnkey, low-volume PCBA manufacturing service, with a level of speed and transparency, which enables EEs to iterate faster, and more efficiently, through their product development and validation processes. You will sell our product to companies who build cutting-edge robotics, satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things, wearables, and more.
- Evangelize Tempo's value proposition to land and expand into Fortune 1000 companies across North America, building and developing deep relationships with key decision makers
- Source, prospect, and qualify leads and opportunities based on Tempo's segmentation, qualification, and opportunity management tools and methodologies
- Close deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals
- Act as a brand ambassador for Tempo at external meetings & events
- 3 to 5 years of direct sales experience, selling complex, technical solutions to Fortune 1000 companies
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality
- Progressive sales experience with one or more role advancements
- Process-oriented with a strong growth mindset
Nice to have:
- Engineering, computer science, or related technical field
- Salesforce.com experience
- Startup or small-company experience
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting from work and we trust you to responsibly manage your vacation time and get your work done. We offer an open vacation policy for salaried employees.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy employees. We cover 100% of the premium for our base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid paternal leave to make this possible.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free companywide lunches to bring everyone together and fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and sociable culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.