Luster specializes in high-tech experiential activations that enable event guests, fans, and social followers, to engage with brands in truly unique ways. In 2011, we invented Hashtag Printing and today our products have been featured at over 1,500 events in 200 cities across the world, including iconic cultural experiences like the Grammy Awards, Olympics, Super Bowl, and Comic-Con International. Headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, our offices now wrap the globe in ten different countries.
With an ever-growing client list, we’re adding new team members and experiencing record company growth. We've achieved this with a highly motivated and diversely skilled crew. We’re looking for people who want to be part of something from the beginning, and help grow it a global powerhouse.
The Office Coordinator works closely with the Office Manager to keep our NYC headquarters running smoothly and efficiently. This is a dynamic role where you will do a little bit of everything, while getting exposure to both the events industry and the tech start-up world.
Candidate must be reliable, attentive, and well-organized. The best choice candidate will be quick on their feet and excited to take on a flexible role that requires them to wear many hats. Someone who not only excels at their job, but is enthusiastic about contributing to our company culture and growing along with us.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
Office & Admin
- Assisting the Office Manager with special projects (e.g. research, event planning, office improvements)
- Problem-solving (e.g. making customer-service calls, troubleshooting equipment)
- Providing general support to office staff
- Onboarding new staff
- Miscellaneous clerical tasks
**Hospitality*** Answering phones and directing calls
- Monitoring our Office Visits calendar and preparing the office for client meetings
- Greeting and directing clients and guests
- Sorting & distributing inbound mail, prepping outbound mail
**Daily Operations*** Keeping the office looking neat and presentable throughout the day
- Ordering and setting up meals for Office Lunch/Meetings
- Monitoring kitchen and office supplies inventory
- Stocking and organizing groceries and office supplies
- Running small errands (e.g. store-runs, copy shop)
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
While previous experience in Office Administration and Hospitality/Customer Experience are a big plus, we will weigh drive and ambition heavier than where you went to school or where you currently work. The ideal candidate is:
- Organized — You’re the most organized person you know! You’re great at multitasking, scheduling and planning. You love productivity apps, spreadsheets, to-do lists and anything that creates order out of chaos.
- Attentive to Detail — You notice what others don’t and you are meticulous in your execution.
- Friendly & Hospitable — You’re courteous, resourceful and you love helping others. Contributing positively to your team and environment is important to you.
- A Problem-solver — You’re always excited to tackle a new challenge or learn a new skill.
- Independent — You’re a quick learner who can hit the ground running. You’re capable of managing your workload and hitting your deadlines without excessive supervision.
- Flexible — You’re adaptable and you thrive in an ever-changing environment.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Work at a company unlike any other in the world and have the opportunity to make a real impact.
- Fun, creative and challenging work environment. Everyone learns something new every single day.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- We encourage employees to take as much vacation they feel is appropriate, necessary, and/or desired. There is no theoretical cap, as long as goals are being met.