At RaiseMe, we're focused on ensuring that all students have the opportunity to achieve their college and career ambitions. We're looking for passionate, high-achievers who want to build a company that will help millions of students. If that's you, join our team!
What would you do?
- Inspire and manage a team of software engineers.
- Drive the team’s support of company objectives.
- Support the team through clear internal and cross-functional communication of goals, processes, and timelines.
- Provide leadership in day-to-day software implementation cycles.
- Work with Product Managers to manage team project deadlines, milestones, and progress.
- Ensure quality standards are met and maintained through demonstrable metrics.
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of Engineering Management experience.
- Track record of success delivering quality software products on time and on budget.
- Experience with current frameworks and database technologies.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Nice to have: Ruby on Rails, React JS, MongoDB, Postgres, AWS proficiency, experience managing teams that use CI/CD for delivery.
This job might be for you if you’re:
- An Inspiring Mentor: You relish the opportunity to help others achieve their goals and be their best selves.
- A Leader: You take initiative to guide your team, identifying clear goals that will be challenging yet achievable.
- Empathetic: You can put yourself in the shoes of your direct reports and deliver candid, constructive feedback. You support your team members, empowering and enabling them to make decisions and ask questions that will help them do their jobs better.
- Quantitative: You use best practices to measure system health and success through measurable metrics.
- Strategic: You identify patterns to set the team on a course for success.
- A Humble Leader and Collaborator: You’re great at working collaboratively and bringing rationale and analytics to the table, and you are also comfortable making decisions. You love creating new processes and developing solutions.
- Mission-Driven: You want to use your talents to make the world a better place.