Betabrand is seeking a part-time Production/Production Development Intern to join its Production department. The Intern will assist the Product Development and Production departments with entry-level tasks as needed, gaining meaningful exposure to development/production processes within the apparel industry. This is a paid, six-month internship.
- Assist product managers on day-to-day activities including, but not limited to, fabric & garment testing, shipping, reviewing materials submits, and other production components.
- Sample Archive cataloguing - label and photograph TOP samples, assign storage bag placement, update digital records accordingly.
- Data entry and analysis regarding production timelines, logistics, quantities and costs.
- Update/build tech packs in Backbone PLM.
- Update/annotate technical flat sketches on Illustrator.
- Garment quality assurance inspection.
- Assist with periodic inventory management of Betabrand fabric & trim materials -- incl. counting, measuring, sorting, labeling, organizing, etc.
- Miscellaneous administrative and support tasks as needed.
- Rock Star in Excel, Google Apps.
- Proficiency in Illustrator.
- Keen understanding of garment construction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize / good time-management skills.
- Patience and great attention to detail, even on repetitive tasks.
- Familiarity with Mac platform
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
If this job sounds exciting to you, please send your resume to [email protected]