Tia is an innovative, venture-backed women’s healthcare company on a mission to transform the way women access, use and benefit from healthcare. Tia blends data-driven technology with a holistic, “multiple tools in the toolkit” care philosophy all unified under a big, bold sex-positive, ethically female brand.
We are evolving from a pure tech company to a vertically-integrated women's healthcare provider that extends our trusted digital product to deliver healthcare services in real life. Tia’s first clinic is opening early 2019 in Manhattan, after which Tia will open 20 clinics across the country over the next 4-5 years, with a multi-pronged expansion strategy to follow that.
We are looking for a seasoned healthcare executive with experience running and scaling multi-site physician-based practices to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work with a top-notch clinical team and to expand the bounds of how medicine is practiced.
What you’ll do:
- Strategize, design and implement the operational blueprint of Tia’s clinical services in collaboration with Tia’s executive team
- Establish key metrics for the first clinic, and then oversee all clinical operations -- holding each clinic staff member accountable to hitting to those metrics
- Assist in hiring of clinic support staff and run processes for management & development of those personnel
- Serve as a role model for for all staff by exemplary performance, and be committed to the Tia’s mission and principals
In the future...
As Tia looks to scale it’s clinical practice, spearhead the role-out of the tested clinic operations model you’ve developed to every new clinic or telehealth geography
- You have at least 7 years of experience running operations in a clinical environment, including hiring, leading/motivating clinical teams
- You have managed physician teams across multiple locations, and have experience scaling out additional locations
- You have proven experience with RCM as well as with developing and managing to clinical budgets
- You have successfully designed and implemented clinical programs, and managed them to excellence with metrics. You’re drawn to the idea of creating a fresh style of ops at record-breaking speed
- You have a strong understanding of FDA regulations, GCP, ICH, and HIPAA guidelines, as well as maintain an understanding of state and federal level regulations on facility compliance
- Strong abilities along the following dimensions: people operations & management, aggressive prioritization, flourishing in an ambiguous environment, problem-solving on the fly, managing stakeholders across functions
- You value principled level thinking, and manage to principals rather than protocols or rules
- You’re located in, or are willing to relocate to, New York City
- The idea of U.S. city hopping makes you jump!
- You’re technology savvy, are excited to learn about Tia’s proprietary technology as well as integrate an EHR / other tools into the Tia clinics to make you and your team more efficient
- You may have a degree in hospital operations, operations research, industrial engineering -- you may also hold a NP / PA license
Tia is an Equal Opportunity Employer.