Betabrand.com, the crowdfunded clothing company, is looking for an Senior Frontend Web Developer. We work in a fun, idea-rich environment. Take a spin through our site to see Betabrand's unique approach to online retail and social commerce. We’re still small and growing, and we need a meticulous, creative and multi-talented Angular developer to drive our front end and round out our team. There’s a lot of opportunity to help shape the vision of the company.
- Entrepreneurial and passionate about growing a company (not just taking a job),
- Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with non-technical creatives,
*Excited by what Betabrand is up to.
About Your Skills
- 4+ years of frontend work on production codebases,
- Deep experience with modern frontend JS frameworks (AngularJS/React),
- HTML5/CSS3 skills as natural as breathing,
- Willingness to become an expert in AngularJS, and lead our eventual migration from it,
- Ability to quickly implement and integrate designs from mock-ups,
- Respect for good programming practices,
- Understanding of UI/UX,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Ease working in a small, Agile team.
Plus to have:
- ES6 experience,
- PHP5 experience,
- Knowledge of frontend SEO and microdata best-practices,
- Working knowledge of Git,
- Comfort with LAMP stack, Unix, shell scripting,
- Experience using an MVC Framework (Zend, Symfony), relational databases (MySQL),
- Agile/Scrum Development,
- TDD love,
- Knowledge of Magento.
Our Motto: “An evil multinational corporation has to start somewhere.” Come join us while we're still small and benevolent.
If this job sounds exciting to you, please send your resume to [email protected]