Software Engineer | Front End | FULL TIME | Menlo Park, CA | Salary negotiable – $90-140k+ | Equity 0.05% – 0.4% | Visa Sponsorship Available
- ALICE brings AI to the $7 Trillion, 7,000 year old construction industry and has real potential to truly transform how the field is managed.
- The ALICE team is small and agile, which means there’s room to shape the work you do, learn new things, and grow with the company. Our product runs on complicated algorithms and PhD-level research, but our team runs on collaboration, quality work, and humor.
- We are looking for a Senior Front-End developer to take ownership of the front-end codebase, re-architecture it and choose the right framework and technologies for the team. Be prepared to face challenging architectural problems, implement awesome features, help shape the front-end codebase, and even get your hands dirty with the back-end.
- JQuery and JS MVC design patterns.
- Solid understanding of how the web works and it's underlying communication protocols.
- Writing efficient and high performance front-end code.
- Working on cross-browser projects.
- Top-notch sense of humor.
- Knowledge of Angular & React.
- Prior experience with libraries like D3.js, vis.js, three.js or similar to visualize beautiful charts & 3D models.
- Good understanding of responsive design.
- Experience with server-side coding using core Java & Play framework.