As a Business Development Intern you help us grow our business and work on demanding projects.
The internship is meant to be a full-time position and to last around 4-6 months. After successful completion, a part-time employment (while studying) or a start in a permanent role are always possible – also in other fields of our business.
Find new customers...
- You research prospective customers and create dedicated outreach lists.
- You source contacts and key decision makers and approach them.
- You organise meetings with potential clients.
- You develop your own growth concepts and implement your ideas.
... and work on different strategic tasks
- You help the team develop new sales strategies.
- You set up operations and improve existing processes.
- You do market research, competitors’ analysis, and analyze sales data in a meaningful way.
- You handle a large-scale project such as a ROI-Whitepaper for our (potential) customers.
- You’re curious and ambitious
- You’re studying Business, Economics, Innovation, or a related field (ideally, you’ve already completed your Bachelor’s Degree).
- You’re fluent in English and German (C2; written and spoken).
- You’re passionate about start-ups, SaaS products, branding, and sales.
- You’re creative, curious, and a quick learner.
- You’re goal and result oriented (a pragmatic “doer”).
- You’re persistent and don’t give up after setbacks.
- The possibility to learn and thrive
- An opportunity grow with the company
- A lot of freedom and responsibility
- A place to be creative and get things done
- A flexible schedule, depending on your current situation
- A potential long-term perspective at Frontify
- Colleagues that feel like family in a cosy place in the heart of Frankfurt
We're Frontify! A fast-growing startup based in St. Gallen, Switzerland & Frankfurt, Germany. We're passionate about brands and people. With our SaaS solutions, we aim to change the world of brands and improve the way how people work together.
We already have great customers like Lufthansa, Vodafone, Lego, etc. and with you on board, we will get our mission accomplished even faster!