As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS-Startups, Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help companies guide and engage prospects, customers, and employees through any online experience. Our mission is to make every software instantly accessible for any user and close the knowledge gap between humans and machines.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you are responsible for driving the strategic growth of the company. You will work directly with the management on establishing new revenue channels through strategic partnerships and international expansion. The ideal candidate should be ambitious and have equally strong skills in defining and implementing growth strategies.
- You will be working directly with the founders on strategically growing the Userlane business.
- You will develop growth concepts, implement your ideas and work as a “Special Operations”-Unit. This means you will be the first one to tackle challenges like partnership programs or international expansion and set up the actual operations before you move on to the next challenge or take up a management role.
- You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing data, translate it into insights and prepare strategic recommendations for our management and investors.
- You will define, optimize and drive our business by building relationships with key decision makers and industry leaders at national and international industry events..
- You will “own” your projects from start to finish. This means you will, for example, define our partnership strategy, manage all stakeholders (product, legal, commercial, marketing), negotiate partnership agreements, and set up operations and a team.
- An excellent academic record, preferably an advanced degree (Master, MBA) from a top-tier university and a proven leadership experience in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting.
- At least 2 years of experience of working in consulting, investment banking, a VC/PE firm or a fast-growing technology startup.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in German and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Talent to inspire people and excite team members, partners and customers about the Userlane vision.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Curiosity, a strong desire to learn and the initiative to take on responsibility from day one
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills.
- Challenge and impact: At Userlane we want to disrupt the way people learn and use software. This is more than just building and selling another software or service. We challenge decades of bad videos and user manuals and the impact of your work can help millions of users around the world end their software frustrations.
- Personal growth and development. The first day at Userlane starts your individual journey of growth here. We empower every team member to learn new skills and develop their talent even further to grow both, professionally and personally.
- Responsibility and initiative. We provide you with plenty of guidance, tools and flexibility you require to perform at your personal best. We encourage you to bring your ideas, implement them and see the results of your own initiatives.
- Fun & team spirit: We enjoy what we do at Userlane and we strive to make our office a place you look forward to. We carefully select our new team members based on character, not only skills and live a culture of open communication & feedback at every level. We want to hear and implement your ideas to become better - be it suggestions for special team events, process improvements or even just creative office decorations.
Please apply directly via our career page.