Who we are
Newsenselab GmbH is a digital health company that offers health solutions for people with chronic diseases. M-sense, the first product, is a health assistant for headache and migraine sufferers to identify personal trigger factors and get a personalized in-app treatment plan.
Your role in the company covers general management topics, like strategic development of the company, organizational structure, sales and further commercial activities, in particular:
- Project management, planning, and coordination of organizational and commercial processes
- Fundraising and investor relations
- Creation and execution of concepts and strategies for sales pitches
- Operational responsibility for the sales department and B2B partnerships
- Market trend analysis and product localization
- Personnel management of our employees
- 5+ years of professional experience in a leading management consultancy and/or a leading position in the start-up environment, ideally in sales, operations
- MBA or economics degree and a very well developed understanding of entrepreneurial contexts
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality
- Very good communication skills; fluent knowledge of German and English
- Experience in the health care and/or app sector is an advantage
What we offer
This is the opportunity to write the success story of a young company in the field of medical technology.
- Gain deep insights into the functioning of an aspiring start-up in Berlin
- Versatile tasks with responsibility and a young, dynamic team with flat hierarchies
- Direct participation in the company's success
- Close cooperation with a network of experienced managers, mentors and investors
Apply now with your CV at [email protected]. Please also state the earliest date you could start. Thank you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.