aucobo is a pioneer in bringing wearable devices into the industry. We have one of the first smartwatch solutions to get human-machine-interaction in manufacturing companies to a new level and leverage the efficiency of our customers.
What you will do
In our team consisting of Mobile Developer, Front-End-Developer and Back-End-Developer you conceptualize operation scenarios that fit to the needs of our customers and cooperation partners and ensure a reliable and fitting building and deploying process that integrates perfectly in our tooling and technology stack and our specific business requirements. Thus you will maintain and improve our continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Experience in Linux systems administration (Especially RHEL and ubuntu)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), CodeDeploy, Codeship
- Experience with Docker (Docker Registry, Docker Swarm...)
- Knowledge of microservices & serverless architectures
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Python, shell)
- Optimal: Practical experience with container orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Mesos or Docker Swarm)
- Optimal: Experience in Windows Server 2016
- You speak German and/or English
- MongoDB, Redis
- Java, Spring
- github, JIRA
- AWS, EC2, Codeship, CodeDeploy
- Startup Feeling in Stuttgart in a StartUp Ecosystem (CODE_n) and a really nice office
- We help you developing yourself and your skill set
- We stand out due to our flat hierarchical structures, creative minds and a feedback and learning culture with learning days
- Working in a fresh and motivated team
- Working how it fits you
- Work when, where and how you want and trust, instead of control.
- Skill and motivation before certificate and grade
- “Hire for attitude, train for skills”, instead of „Hire for grades, train for certificates“.
- Working with the latest technology and having the freedom to explore them
- Getting to know new stuff and use it to create value, instead of justing talking about it.
- Push things forward.
- “Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness“, instead of despair of bureaucracy
- 100% teamspirit
- Friendship and supporting each other, instead of department egoisms.
- Learning is work and work is learning
- Seeing learning as a part of the job, instead of separating it from the job and just learn on some seminar away from the office.