In our team consisting of Mobile Developer, DevOps Engineer, Front-End-Developer and Back-End-Developer you create exciting new features for our Back-End using the latest technology.
- Experience in developing Java applications especially with the Spring Framework and with developing Business Logic for RESTful Webservices
- JavaDocs and git are not just theoretical concepts for you
- Nice-to-have: You have experience with MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Nice-to-have: You have practical experience with TDD, Unit Testing (inbs. JUnit), Microservice Architectures
- You speak German and/or English
- Startup Feeling in Stuttgart in a StartUp Ecosystem (CODE_n) and a really nice office
- We stand out due to our flat hierarchical structures, creative minds and a feedback culture
- Working in a fresh and motivated team
- Working how it fits you
- Work when, where and how you want and trust, instead of control.
- Skill and motivation before certificate and grade
- “Hire for attitude, train for skills”, instead of „Hire for grades, train for certificates“.
- Working with the latest technology and having the freedom to explore them
- Getting to know new stuff and use it to create value, instead of justing talking about it.
- Push things forward.
- “Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness“, instead of despair of bureaucracy
- 100% teamspirit
- Friendship and supporting each other, instead of department egoisms.
- Learning is work and work is learning
- Seeing learning as a part of the job, instead of separating it from the job and just learn on some seminar away from the office.