Become a startupper & work on our package insert revolution
As someone who believes that Python is the best thing since sliced bread, you will keep abreast of the latest developments in technology and industry best practices and identifying where they can be incorporated to bring continual improvement to our engineering practices and processes. Using your love of solving complex inter-disciplinary challenges, you will architect, design, and implement elegant and scalable solutions..
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop scalable Data Pipelines in Python.
- Develop and support Adnymics services.
- Ensure fully automated testing and release processes
- Embrace the Agile process, be self-empowered
- Take ownership of, and responsibility for your work
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other teams
Your Skills Profile
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a developer, with hands-on experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Python.
- Experience in developing ideally in the Linux environment.
- Working knowledge in databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL; NoSQL is a plus).
- Agile and flexibility come naturally to you.
- You're a team player.
- You're experienced when it comes to improving your colleagues' craftsmanship and technical skills.
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich
Adnymics is only as valuable as each and every one of our employees and everyone on the team contributes to our success. We empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers.
If this sounds like your kind of company, please apply now!