Become a startupper & work on our package insert revolution
You're a self starter with expertise in communicating complicated technology topics in clear, concise ways. You will build our documentation from the ground up, working closely with developers and users to present our product content
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create and maintain documentation standards
- Produce high-quality documentation in English in collaboration with subject matter experts (developers, architects, product managers, users)
- Work with our Agile teams to gain an in-depth understanding of the product and documentation requirements
- Create tutorials for users and developer guides
Your Skills Profile
- University degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science, Engineering, or Language Studies (with a strong interest in modern technologies), or 2yrs+ experience in technical writing
- Excellent writing and speaking English language skills (German is not required)
- Ability to quickly understand complex technical concepts and make them understandable through documentation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking
- Essential understanding of Agile software development
- Preferred experience in Markdown, HTML, source code reading
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich
Adnymics is only as valuable as each and every one of our employees and everyone on the team contributes to our success. We empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers.
If this sounds like your kind of company, please apply below!