Millions of engineers the world over write the exact same software every day. Auth, News Feed, Profile, Dashboard, Settings etc. They are all virtually identical, save for different data and styling. Our mission is to commoditize these components and create the AWS for front-end software. Mason micro-features abstract away repetitive coding of commodity UI and rapidly speed up development and deployment time.
The right candidate has a passion for great software and providing serious value for customers through products and marketing activities. You are curious, recognize the power of data, and thrive on making stuff work. Maybe you even look at a company's website and marketing campaigns like a product themselves. You take a programmatic and value-driven approach to everything you do.
The primary role of the Marketing Manager will be to run our in-house, online marketing efforts which currently include onboarding, email campaigns, and digital media. You will also be responsible for implementing marketing technologies and reporting on marketing activity success or failure. Comfort and familiarity with marketing analytics methodology and technology is necessary.
- Identify and develop digital marketing ideas and their supporting campaigns; from website changes and landing pages to social media campaigns to email lifecycle marketing.
- Manage the building, testing, and scheduling of CRM email campaigns from copy-deck to deployed email. This includes but is not limited to updating existing HTML templates; building campaigns in Hubspot using dynamic content, built in functions, link tables; QA campaigns and landing experience; build audiences with Hubspot filters and/or SQL; deploy campaigns via automation (including AB testing and drip campaigns); provide campaign analytics to requestor and document campaign.
- Work with demand generation to execute and support lead generation campaigns. This includes but is not limited to updating existing HTML templates; building campaigns in marketing automation tools; QA campaigns and landing experience; build smart lists; deploy campaigns via automation.
- Work with key stakeholders on the development of new processes and procedures to ensure email quality, successful delivery, and email performance.
- Build a reliable marketing impact analytics suite for company execs
- Perform market research and report on industry trends and insights to the executive and product teams
- 3+ years of marketing operations, automation, or growth experience including email, digital/performance marketing, and marketing analytics
- Experience with marketing automation, preferably Hubspot or MailChimp
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL
- Ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not yet be documented
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for marketing technology, data, process and problem solving
- Team player who can work independently and take ownership of their role
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Working knowledge of web analytics metrics and tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Understanding of ad-serving technologies and order entry platforms
- Experience thinking about and optimizing the customer experience.