Millions of engineers the world over write the exact same software every day. Auth, News Feed, Profile, Dashboard, Settings etc. They are all virtually identical, save for different data and styling. Our mission is to commoditize these components and create the AWS for front-end software. Mason micro-features abstract away repetitive coding of commodity UI and rapidly speed up development and deployment time.
- Come build the AWS of front-end software. Mason is looking for a full-stack engineer to join our core engineering team. As part of a small team, you'll have an opportunity to work in all parts of our system, claim ownership of parts of the codebase and develop standards and best practices, and contribute to critical parts of our infrastructure on a daily basis.
- While this role is front-end heavy, everyone on our team works full stack and you'll be expected to jump in where needed. We use Golang, Node, React, and Redux but we value engineering fundamentals and strong system design ability more than language familiarity. We are looking for candidates with 1-2 years of experience at minimum.
- We're venture-backed and our office is in downtown San Francisco.
Technical challenges at Mason
- Build the future of front-end software development. Mason micro-features abstract away repetitive coding of commodity UI and rapidly speed up development and deployment time.
- Make highly-reliable, generic UI components that are flexible enough to suit many use cases. Truly "write once, run anywhere".
- Create the world's first system that allows design in code, rather than code from mockups.
- Build a high-throughput Golang API that can handle millions of requests per second.