Tempo Automation is automating the electronics development experience for electrical engineers. We're allowing hardware development to move as fast as software development by providing 3-day turnaround times for electronics prototyping compared to the current 2-week industry standard. Our service allows electrical engineers to rapidly iterate on their ideas and develop better products, faster.
As the AOI Operator and Programmer, you will be part of the manufacturing team that brings the creations of our amazing customers from designs to life. You're incredibly detail oriented, curious and reflective about a continually iterative process, and wildly ambitious in pushing the bar on factory efficiencies. You believe in operational excellence and never compromise on the quality of the products we ship
- AOI Programming
- AOI Operation
- Identify defects per IPC-610 and internal criteria
- Follow production list to prioritize work
- Minimum of 1 year experience programming or operating AOI equipment
- Minimum of 1 year experience in printed circuit board quality control , and IPC610 familiarity / Certifiaction
- Know how to use Quality tools: Microscope, Caliper, Digital Multi Meter (DMM)
- Knowledge of SMT, PTH component packages
- Able to read and follow Manufacturing Process Instructions
- Familiar with Final Quality Assurance (FQA) and Quality Control processes
- Ability to read assembly drawings, and CAD data is a plus
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.