Join a growing team that's using software to revolutionize the world of electronics manufacturing! Tempo Automation is looking for an energetic and motivated leader for our Sales team.
We are building sophisticated software and a robotic factory to disrupt the manufacturing space for rapid electronics prototyping. We enable engineers to manufacture their designs at the click of a button in just 3 days (industry standard is 2 weeks), allowing them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
We are a group of creative people that are passionate about building tools to make hardware development move at the speed of software. All of us come to work every day inspired by the customers we serve - companies building satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, wearables, and much more.
- Meet or exceed company revenue targets
- Recruiting - increase the size of our sales team by an order of magnitude in the coming years
- Mentorship - among your highest leverage activities are developing the members of your team
- Build and implement a scalable sales model
- Define and execute a sales strategy appropriate to our industry, company, and situation
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 3+ years managing salespeople
- Process mindset - capable of using funnel / other instrumentation to guide team behavior
- Strong intuitions about how to structure and motivate a sales team
- Experience selling to engineers a plus
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting from work and we trust you to responsibly manage your vacation time and get your work done. We offer an open vacation policy for salaried employees.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy employees. We cover 100% of the premium for our base health, dental, and vision package, which includes the choice of Blue Shield Silver ($1,250 deductible) and Kaiser ($0 deductible).
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free companywide lunches to bring everyone together and fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and sociable culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.