The Operations and Logistics Manager is one of the most important roles at Spin. You will be responsible for ensuring our cities run smoothly and build an experience our riders love. This role is available in multiple cities.
- Develop and run processes to ensure that our riders are always close to an available functioning bike, including bike assembly, deployment, maintenance, and rebalancing
- Proactively think about new features to improve the rider experience
- Analyze and recommend strategies to increase efficiency of Spin operations
- Prioritize and close rider issues
What you need to have:
- Prioritizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- An all-hands-on-deck attitude and the willingness to be “in the trenches” working with the rest of our team
- Strong analytical thinking
- Management or leadership experience
- Naturally curious with an appetite to work in a high paced, fast growing startup environment
- Stays ahead of trends and always wants to learn
Nice to haves:
- Prior operational experience at a startup
- Loves biking and technology
- Basic Excel skills
- Free Spin credits every month
- The opportunity to grow with and shape the direction of the company
- Great health benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
Founded in San Francisco in 2016, Spin helps people move around cities by offering a convenient, affordable, and environmentally-friendly mode of last-mile transportation. Its fleet of GPS and solar panel-equipped orange-colored smart-bikes can be unlocked by scanning a QR code, and can be dropped off at any responsible parking spot at no cost to cities.
Spin co-founders Derrick Ko, Euwyn Poon and Zaizhuang Cheng met while at different Y Combinator companies, and the Spin team is comprised of engineers, designers, operators, lawyers and policy thinkers with experience from Lyft, Uber, Airbnb and other Silicon Valley companies.