The Minibar Delivery team is on the lookout for an all-star Market Launcher jump start new Minibar Delivery markets. They will own and develop the on the ground launch playbook to acquire new users and spread the word about Minibar Delivery in a new city. We're looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done, and who are excited by the idea of traveling and bringing Minibar Delivery to new cities throughout the U.S.
- Travel to new cities and launch Minibar Delivery. You will run all the on-ground activities to build the customer base to allow Minibar Delivery to succeed.
- Create and execute local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration for Minibar Delivery in new markets.
- Set up local partnerships and events to drive awareness.
- Work with local businesses to do happy hours or acquire corporate accounts.
- Find and hire local teams to do guerilla marketing.
- Develop and build the Minibar Delivery city launch marketing playbook.
- Work closely with the marketing and expansion team to plan and execute successful city launches.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Extremely outgoing and a self-starter.
- Problem solver that can think on their feet.
- An outstanding communicator with relationship-building skills.
- Extremely professional as you will be the local Minibar Delivery ambassador.
- Willingness and enthusiasm for travel .
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
About Minibar Delivery
Minibar Delivery is building the best way to shop for wine, beer, and liquor. Since launching in 2014, we've created a leading U.S. marketplace that is transforming the $100B industry by providing a new way to discover and purchase alcohol. We're made in New York and proud to be female-founded.