The Minibar Delivery team is on the lookout for an all-star Product Manager to work collaboratively with teams to design and build products. You will use qualitative and quantitative data to articulate a product strategy and vision and communicate those across the organization. The Product Manager sets objectives, scope and performance goals for new initiatives and prioritizes appropriately to ensure that we focus on delivering innovative, high-impact work.
- Provide vision and direction for innovative product development.
- Use data, research and market analysis to inform opportunities and priorities and to help define product requirements.
- Work closely with a highly-engaged, collaborative cross-functional team to lead product delivery.
- Define, analyze, report on performance metrics that measure the success of product initiatives.
- Plan future product iterations and optimizations.
- Collaborate with partners across various departments and levels.
- You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of multiple lines of business.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience as a project manager, a business analyst, or a product manager in the field of software development.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working on e-commerce (or other consumer-facing) products.
- Experience managing cross-disciplinary teams.
- An understanding of UX and Product Design.
- A data-driven decision maker with a solution-oriented outlook.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Startup experience preferred.
About Minibar Delivery
Minibar Delivery is building the best way to shop for wine, beer, and liquor. Since launching in 2014, we've created a leading U.S. marketplace that is transforming the $100B industry by providing a new way to discover and purchase alcohol. We're made in New York and proud to be female-founded.