What we are looking for
You are creative thinker with an understanding for data and analytics, and a genuine interest for technology and marketing.
What will you be doing. You will define together with the team the scope of the analysis and offer input from a technical perspective. You will analyze big data sets combining together information obtained with the help of A.I. with traditional data sources. You will build visualizations in order to make the customers understand the valuable strategic insights that are hidden within the data.
Examples of tasks
- Working with external stakeholders to define the objective of the analysis
- Obtain data from multiple disparate sources such as structured, semi-structured and unstructured sources
- Using statistical analysis techniques to understand patterns in large volumes of data, identify relationships and data clusters, detect data anomalies, and classify data sets
- Presenting complex analysis results tailored to different stakeholders in a highly consumable and actionable form
- You possess an analytical and critical mind
- Ability to translate data analysis into strategic inputs for stakeholders
- A proven interest in trend prediction, optimization, and data visualization
- Knowledge of statistical analysis techniques and no fear of using R, Stata, Python, SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Good understanding of data mining techniques and data preparation
What's in it for you
- Experiencing the lean environment while having great responsibility
- A young ambitious and international team with a diverse skill set
- Fun work atmosphere with Friday drinks and a passion for good coffee
- Competitive remuneration, and possibilities to grow within the company
Dashmote is an Amsterdam based company that is working to bring Artificial Intelligence based solutions to marketers. We bridge the gap between images and data for customers like TUI, Philips, Unilever, Landal & PostNL in areas such as Sourcing Imagery, Trend Analysis, Social Listening and Influencer Marketing.