Are you ridiculously organized, detail-oriented and self-driven?
Sonder is looking for a permanent, full-time Purchasing Agent to be based in Denver, Colorado. As we rapidly expand our growth, we are looking for agents to help us process the increasing number of orders for furniture, household items, and guest amenities.
If you’re up for a challenge and excited about working on a dynamic and fast-paced team, we can’t wait to meet you.
At Sonder you will
- Coordinate with designers, vendors and operations teams to quickly place orders for furniture, household items, and supplies.
- Check stock levels and arrange replacement orders when necessary.
- Aid in the maintenance of our asset database.
- Make sure payment information, ship addresses and recipient information are always up-to-date.
- Ensure that distributed teams never run low on the standard items.
- Research new sourcing options and products.
- Help with other finance projects such as data entry and month-end reconciliations.
Experience and skills
- Attention to detail
- Extremely organized; comfortable multitasking and completing time-sensitive tasks
- Experience in a related position or internship is a plus
- Quick learner and a team player
- Comfortable with Excel and learning new softwares