sked our current sales people to tell us what they like about their job with Exponea, and this is what they told us:
- You sell a world-class product that helps people (see the Best Marketing Automation Software by G2Crowd benchmark)
- You offer a cool thing you know that works (check our Success Stories)
- You’re in touch with business executives and leading e-commerce businesses
- You have a job in the world’s most progressive industry
- You can make a killing (3000 - 12000 EUR/month depending on seniority + uncapped commission of 10 - 20 % ACV + Stock Options)
- The sales role is the launchpad to the fastest career growth at Exponea (both in terms of responsibilities and salary)
- As a salesman, you have an incredible variety - vertically (you can sell different elements of the platform depending on the client’s immediate needs) and horizontally (you can choose your clients by industry - Fashion, Travel, Food Delivery, etc.)
- You can travel to your heart’s content, what with the way we keep expanding globally.
Find the holy grail and join us at Exponea! We are looking to grow our presence in Germany to capture the strong potential in this region. The company grew by 1,000% last year and is expected to grow by 350% during 2017. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Our clients love us
Exponea is an internationally renowned marketing cloud - a tool for in-depth analysis and marketing automation for e-commerce businesses. We’re among the world’s fastest growing software companies and we use customer data analysis to help our clients achieve more.
We are building a platform processing large volumes of customer data to suggest marketing campaigns based on advanced analytics. World e-commerce leaders (e.g., DeliveryHero, Zoot, Sygic, Kiwi.com) and other big name companies (e.g., T-Mobile) have been pleased with our product.
Can’t wait to join?
Join our ranks as an Sales Account Executive (good for those who like finalizing and closing deals) or an Sales Development Representative (for all those who find more thrill in looking for and contacting new leads).
The cherry on the cake is a generous commissions scheme, which is uncapped.
Your key responsibilities will include:
As a Sales account executive, you should act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
More specifically, you will:
- Conduct the necessary sales activities to obtain meetings with C-level clients;
- Conduct a thorough business needs analysis and explain features and benefits;
- Choose relevant events worldwide and provide a proper presence of Exponea there.
- Manage your CRM system to a high level in order to ensure the proper follow up activity is conducted and reported;
- Engage well with clients over webinar, over the phone, and face to face;
- Prepare client briefs and proposals to a high level; and
- Work autonomously and demonstrate initiative in your role to grow the business.
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Relevant education - bachelor’s degree or TAFE qualification preferred (ideally in Business or IT);
- 1+ years sales experience preferred (ideally B2B sales, but we’ll consider B2B account management in some cases)
- Be well-presented, expressed and have a passion for growing rapport with clients and helping their businesses;
- Interest in Analytics and Marketing;
- Ability to easily adapt to new environments and use own initiative;
- Strong English communication skills – both written and verbal; and
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Working remotely from Germany (offices to be opened soon) or presence in our London, Prague or Bratislava offices.
- Competitive salary (3000 - 12000 EUR/month depending on seniority + uncapped commission of 10 - 20 % ACV)
- Possibility to join a stock options plan in a fast growing company (over 1000% a year); and
- Ongoing training in business development, analytics and marketing automation.