Are you looking for a meaningful place to work and do you want to be a part of a collaborative team of people who want to end global hunger? ShareTheMeal is the award-winning app by the World Food Programme (WFP). With just a few taps on their smartphones, users can donate as little as US $0.50 and feed a child for one day. So far, users have shared nearly 15 million meals with children in need!
What you’ll be doing
- Drive forward partnership initiatives between ShareTheMeal and other players in the mobile space - Identify strategic leads and establish contact to potential partners using your network
- Manage the on-boarding process with partners and internal communication
- Grow existing relationships Drive forward key product-related innovations, working together with stakeholders in WFP HQ as well as in the field
- Further develop the marketing strategy for ShareTheMeal, together with the management of ShareTheMeal
- Implement elements of the marketing strategy for ShareTheMeal, preparing information and marketing materials and working with our designer when necessary
- Analyze and assess the success of marketing initiatives using data provided by our BI consultant and/or Google Analytics
- Support the ongoing operations of the ShareTheMeal initiative
- At least 2 years of progressively responsible national or international experience in communications, marketing, advertising, non-profit, or building businesses
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or similar (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Interest in social impact projects and non-profits
- Strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative; ability to produce high-quality written materials, including graphically-based PowerPoint presentations as well as text documents
- You take initiative, you see something that needs improvement and you take action
- You are able to prioritize and juggle competing priorities and you thrive in a startup environment
- Native or fluent English (verbal and written) with clear, consistent communication (German is a plus but not required)
- Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the World Food Programme
What we offer
- To be part of a multi-cultural, enthusiastic and driven team working on one of the most innovative social impact projects
- To do relevant work: ShareTheMeal is a team of 10 people, so what you do will matter!
- To learn new skills and to be listened to: Work closely with other marketing colleagues and developers, have ideas and opinions and see them come to life!
- And finally, a competitive salary