HelloFresh is among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 5 years and was recently ranked #1 in the FT 1000 Fastest Growing European Companies! Our growth trajectory and expansion have been phenomenal – only 5 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents. From our offices in New York, London, Berlin, Sydney, Amsterdam, Zurich and Toronto we are able to deliver our delicious meals to over 200m households worldwide!
Our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 360m in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and become part of the HelloFresh movement!
About the job
We are hiring an experienced digital expert to drive significant revenue growth through the management of online paid search campaigns. As a Paid Search Marketing Manager you will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across multiple paid search channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
- Plan, design and execute paid search campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Optimize campaign performance towards acquisition, activation, retention and reactivation goals
- Analyze results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Report on campaign KPIs to key stakeholders
- Work closely with our Online Marketing team to identify key customer funnel touchpoints and maximize SEM channels to drive growth
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through existing paid sarch channels and continuously testing new platforms and providers
Who we’re looking for
- 2-4 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience setting-up and optimizing search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns through various providers such as Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- A deep knowledge of keyword optimization and a good understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Substantial experience working with performance marketing metrics (various engagement metrics, CPI, CPA, CPC, ROAS & LTV)
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?