Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
About the job
- Our customers love cooking healthy meals at home. As Senior SEO Manager, you will lead the outcome and direction of the SEO strategies to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals, in all our international markets
- Identify growth areas in site structure, keyword selection, content development, and on-page optimization
- Analyze on-going operations together with local marketing teams and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns in order to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy
- Work closely with our product team on a variety of on-page, CMS and optimization topics.
- Work closely with local country teams and external agencies on topics like link acquisition, content, competitors and keyword analysis
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our international markets and measure the impact of changes
- Lead the communication and negotiation with all internal and external stakeholders according to budget targets and performance goals
Who we’re looking for
- You have at least 4 years of SEO experience, agency or in-house
- You are familiar with SEO best practices and an understanding of algorithm ranking factors
- You have advanced proficiency of main SEO tools and Google products such as Sistrix, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog Google Analytics and Search Console
- You have a proven record of successfully implemented SEO strategies
- You have good reporting skills and are able to automate performance checks and effectively track progress and results.
- Analytical: Very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures across markets with strong signs of assertiveness
- You are team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe.
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere.
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks.
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date. As part of your application, please do a thorough analysis of our current SEO performance and name 3 things we do well and 3 things we can improve on. Unfortunately we are not sponsoring any work visas/permits for this position for non-EU applicants.
Are you up for a challenge?