Do you want to change the world? Great! So do we! HelloFresh is one of the most dynamic and fast-growing start-ups in Europe. We are the number 1 meal kit delivery service globally, and the largest start-up to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 4 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents. Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive in.
About the job
Our customers love cooking healthy meals at home. As Online Marketing Manager - Paid Social, you will lead and implement performance advertising through social platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat) to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals, in all our international markets
- manage a considerable advertising budget and highly impact on HelloFresh growth (activation, retention, reactivation, brand performance)
- analyze on-going operations together with local country teams, identify opportunities, and define structured testing plans to improve advertising efficiency
- collaborate with functional groups across the company and local country marketing heads
Who we’re looking for
- You have at least 2 years of experience in social media advertising and online marketing
- Facebook Advertising platform has no secret for you: bidding, targeting and optimization, web and app tracking and troubleshooting
- You work highly analytical: very strong systematic and investigative thinking capable of diagnosing bottlenecks and optimizing day-to-day performance
- You are results-driven
- You have excellent communication and have the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You have a strong enthusiasm for social media, online advertising, ecommerce and all aspects of growth marketing
- You are team player and strive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with constant change
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks
Are you up for a challenge?