You'll be assigned to a team working on existing or new software products.
Typically - this will be an AGILE/ Scrum environment
- continuous development (build -test-deploy)
- utilising a range of technologies
- C# .Net
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Web API Services
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
The capability to operate flexibly within a challenging environment and ideally show us a track record based upon experience and/or a strong academic career that includes good English language and general communication skills .
Qualification and competencies:
- Ideally, a completed degree in computer science, software engineering or related field
- we're open to talking to talented junior developers - looking for a tech hub to grow and learn - without experience but hungry to show your worth and learn fast
- practical coding experience - demonstrable GitHub portfolio or more formal employment experience (related to the level of role applied for)
- we value strong communications - so experience in working in an English -medium team is very useful
- passion and pride in supporting the team to build great software is key
We can offer the right candidates the opportunity to: ·
- Join a growing, award-winning, highly sociable company.
- Play a key role in creating continuous delivery tooling to optimise no-downtime deployments of services
- Deliver core strategic solutions to major national and international customers. ·
- Join a talented delivery focused team ·
- Live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time
- Earn a competitive package commensurate with your skills and delivery capabilities, this includes private medical insurance, luncheon vouchers, life insurance.
Other things we do and support:
- We are behind dotnetMalaga, the technical community for MS developers in Malaga.
- We provide free lunch on Wednesdays, while we do training.
- We provide English classes during working hours.
- Work 7 hours per day.
- Take holidays when and with the format you like, half days for example.
NB: The successful candidate will complete a comprehensive orientation & training programme to gain a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of our clients' business and their specific business processes.
In order to be considered for any of these roles you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the EU and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
If you are interested and have questions, or you simply want to apply, please do so using our dedicated email account firstname.lastname@example.org.