QA and Testing forms a fundamental part of the services that we (sequel.com) offer to our clients and on completion of orientation & training. Successful candidates will have a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of our clients' business and their specific business processes.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Tester with varied experience.
- You will be mainly building and maintaining an automated test suite but some manual testing will be required.
- Experience writing low level test plans and scripts is essential.
- An understanding of SQL would also be useful.
- You should enjoy working with others but be capable of working independently.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Development (Malaga) & Analysis (London) teams, you will test newly developed software, existing software upgrades and deployments, where appropriate enhancing the tools we use to improve testing efficiency and identify vulnerable areas of the software. You will work on both manual and automated testing.
- Maintain logs and manuals to document work and status of project.
- Manage, document, and control the testing process on a piece of project work.
- Share knowledge and information with other members of the Development, Analysis and QA/Testing teams, both in Malaga & London.
The capability to operate flexibly within a challenging environment and ideally show us a track record based upon experience and/or a strong academic career that includes good English language and general communication skills .
We can offer the right candidates the opportunity to: ·
- Join a growing, award-winning, highly sociable company.
- Play a key role in creating continuous delivery tooling to optimise no-downtime deployments of services
- Deliver core strategic solutions to major national and international customers. ·
- Join a talented delivery focused team ·
- Live and work in Malaga, with opportunities to work from our office in London from time to time
- Earn a competitive package commensurate with your skills and delivery capabilities, this includes private medical insurance, luncheon vouchers, life insurance.
Other things we do and support:
- We are behind dotnetMalaga, the technical community for MS developers in Malaga.
- We provide free lunch on Wednesdays, while we do training.
- We provide English classes during working hours.
- Work 7 hours per day.
- Take holidays when and with the format you like, half days for example.
NB: The successful candidate will complete a comprehensive orientation & training programme to gain a general appreciation of the insurance industry, a detailed understanding of our clients' business and their specific business processes.
In order to be considered for any of these roles you must be able to demonstrate proof of eligibility to work in the EU and hold a valid work visa if applicable.
If you are interested and have questions, or you simply want to apply, please do so using our dedicated email account [email protected].