What we do
BEYOND (bebeyond.co) is spearheading a new generation of businesses - ones that remain agile as they grow. We do this by transforming the way companies plan their numbers - their budgets.
BEYOND liberates financial information from the confines of the finance team, giving all employees real-time control and visibility over their own budgets. We combine contemporary design, visual analytics, machine learning and elements of social media to bring budgeting up to speed with modern business.
Let's have a chat - email@example.com
At Beyond Labs we’re using cutting edge tech to transform how businesses budget and shaping the future of work. We are expanding fast and want you to add some extra rocket fuel.
As Sales & Marketing Executive at Beyond Labs, you’ll be working directly with the CEO and founding team, tackling commercial challenges across the estate of a fast-growing startup. This will be a varied role with lots of opportunity to take initiative and define your own approaches to solve problems.
Here’s a taste of some activities you’ll be involved with:
- Identifying target client profiles, industry segments and business types
- Building a pipeline of qualified leads, by way of:
- Inbound marketing via social media and content marketing
- Direct outreach via email, IM and phone
- Data-driven approach to customer needs - understanding their requirements and motivations
- Operations activities as needed to support a fast-growing startup
Skills you Need
- Strong and natural communicator at all levels, especially via email and over the phone
- Track record of over-achieving targets
- Tech-savvy and passionate about technology solutions
- Very organised and process-driven
- Drive and ambition to find creative solutions to problems
- Ability to deliver independently but also add value to a team
Skills that would be Useful
- Experience of working religiously within a CRM system
- Sales experience ideally within the digital marketing technology industry with a preference towards email marketing and ecommerce
- Working knowledge of business management, accounting and finance
- Engaging writing skills
- A strong passion for bullet point lists (...perhaps)
Why join us?
- Our product is built to empower employees across companies and this leads our culture here at BEYOND HQ.
- You'll be working closely with our talented team, evolving your skills and making life easier for 1000s of users across the world.
- You will gain a unique understanding of how businesses operate, from the innards (accounting systems, expenses & income) all the way to management (projects, reports) and planning (budgets, forecasts).
- We’re backed by an awesome group of angels and institutional investors - battle-hardened CEOs, tech leaders and SaaS gurus.
- Budgeting is core to how almost all businesses work, yet most do it terribly. Getting it right will be huge - our platform is positioned at the heart of the modern enterprise SaaS stack, carving out territory in a vast yet under-served market.
- We'll pay you a salary of up to £23k + commission, dependent on experience
- We're also offering equity up to 0.5%
BEYOND is already being used by multiple companies, managing millions of pounds worth of budgets - check out our demo
Got any questions or interested in applying? - Drop us an email [No recruiters please]