At Segment (segment.com), we believe companies should be able to send their data wherever they want, whenever they want, with no fuss. We make this easy with a single platform that collects, stores and sends data to hundreds of business tools with the flick of a switch. Our goal is to make using data easy, and we’re looking for people to join us on the journey.
Sales Operations and Strategy
As the first Sales Operations and Strategy hire at Segment, you’ll partner with Sales Leadership to help build and scale the Sales organization. You’ll also build out the Sales Ops & Strategy team.
- Enable the Sales team to achieve targets and maximize long-term revenue potential
- Drive the global sales business plan, sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Drive territories and quota allocation
- Support the annual compensation plan distribution
- Prepare Sales QBRs and real-time reporting
- Ensure productive/efficient sales processes
- Implement definitions and processes in SFDC
- Provide thought leadership, business analysis and execution on strategic initiatives
- Build out the Sales Ops team
You're a good fit if you:
- Have a track record in a Sales Operations role supporting an Enterprise Sales organization
- Possess deep experience and understanding of how Sales organizations function
- Are a team player who strives to help Sales accomplish great things
- Are a highly analytical, structured thinker
- Have excellent presence and proven ability to influence at all levels
- Are proficient in Salesforce and Excel, SQL a plus!
- Bias towards action
- Are strategic enough to build a team, but tactical enough to be able to execute on a day-to-day basis
- Have at least 6 years of work experience and at least 2 years of people management
- Experience as an Account Executive a great plus!