About the company:
TOWER360 (www.tower360.co) is a the world’s first 3D cloud and mobile asset and leasing management platform catering to the needs of Commercial Real Estate Owners, Funds, Investors and Brokers. We are an early stage but fast growing technology company developing cloud based, cutting edge data driven platform that will change the face of global commercial real estate, which includes Offices, Retail, Shopping, Warehouses and Gastronomy. The product, currently in beta stage, is being tested with circa 10 of the largest European commercial real estate players (including real estate asset managers, funds and brokers).
Opportunity for you:
We are currently looking for talented people in the areas of engineering, software development, sales, and technical marketing to expand our team based out of our global headquarters in Hamburg. Position - TECHNICAL CO-FOUNDER (m/f). We are seeking a technical rock-star to join our founding team, a person who will help design and lead the technical development of our product. The technical co-founder will also be in charge of leading and building out the technical team and also owing the product with a huge chance of being appointed as the CTO of the company within a period of 3 to 6 months.
- Ensure that product strategy and engineering organization is well aligned with the overall organization objectives.
- Identify strategic technical investment opportunities to ensure that projects, modules and product features both web and mobile are properly defined and scoped
- Ensure that the organization is well represented within the German engineering community via events and other initiatives
- Have a passion to improve the lives of users through creativity, engineering, and design. Be a strategic thinker with a technological oversight.
- Degree in Computer Science is a must. PHDs preferred with exposure to other technical disciplines, particularly engineering science and finance.
- 5 – 7 years of experiences in leading engineering teams at a fast-growing company, ideally a fast-growing startup, in-house technology teams at big organizations i.e. banks, PE funds, Investment houses or even large scale product companies i.e Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Twitter etc
- Responsibility and experience in recruiting and managing high caliber technical members and ability to give productive feedback to enhance team performance
- Experience with SAAS- and cloud based data models. Knowledge of IT architecture and back-end processes is extremely preferred.
- Experience with implementation of back-office and front-end modules, implementation of core system and architecture libraries. Database design and implementation procedure
What can we offer?
- Become part of the founding team of a fast-growing technology company that will change the face of commercial real estate in the world, an asset class that is in USD 14 Trillion Dollars.
- Best-in-class compensation packages, including equity
- Team lunches, company happy hours, huge variety of snacks and drinks
- Attend meetings with leading top management understanding their critical challenges and build a world class company
Be a part of a truly international and multilingual team and be in the forefront of disrupting a trillion-dollar industry with technology