Smoobu (www.smoobu.com) helps vacation rental owners to generate more bookings and decrease efforts. Landlords lose € 10,000 per rental each year due to vacancies and waste enormous amounts of time managing their vacation homes. We exponentially increase market presence and automate the vacation rental business.
You are a great software developer and have an entrepreneurial mindset? Be part of our journey to completely change the way independent vacation rental owners and agencies manage their properties. Join our team in Berlin.
Main technologies of our applications are
- Main application: PHP, Zend-Framework, Doctrine, MySQL, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery
- Additional: Scala, Play-Framework
- A great opportunity to be a part of the next big change in the vacation rental market.
- Significant shares of a start-up that already has a software product and real costumers.
- To learn and benefit from working with people with extensive start-up and technology backgrounds.
- Responsibility for our products in the long run, its technologies and making sure it's working properly for thousands of users. You will prepare and code new, cool features and ensure technological excellence to heavily scale our product. If necessary, we will include outside advisors upon your request.
- A great loft office with everything you need and a positive atmosphere. We are part of an upcoming company builder in Berlin and benefit from working alongside other start-ups.
- You are willing to invest many hours to fulfill our common vision. Your attitude: Getting things done. It is important for us to find a Co-Founder not an employee.
- You are a good coder who takes responsibility for our product and you implement new features independently.
- You enjoy building the front- and backend of our software and you are eager to learn from the senior developers of our company builder.
We are looking forward to talk to you! Simply send your CV to Fabian (firstname.lastname@example.org). Feel free to ask questions upfront.
Du kannst dich auch gerne auf Deutsch bewerben.