We are DCMN (www.dcmn.com), the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-connected Senior Business Development Manager (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany. You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, passion, flat hierarchies, trust and of course… fun!
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, mobile; and we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 70+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its offices Berlin, San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery and many more....
- Identify potential new clients in German speaking countries and effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy
- Research for decision makers and their contact details, build relationships with them and uphold activity level
- Schedule discovery meetings and next steps with potential new clients
- Record all communication on a CRM platform and maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Report directly to the management and conduct weekly sales meetings with management
- Advise digital commerce companies about opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns in Europe, USA and India
- Take full responsibility for the whole sales process - from the first contact until the signing of a contract, whilst supported by our team of experts
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with potential new customers in German speaking countries
- Visit trade shows and events and travel to potential new clients to present our products and services to them
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
- Excellent communication skills - German as mother tongue, fluent in English and good interpersonal skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in business development with a proven track record
- Strong professional network in the internet scene / digital business and relevant industry knowledge (including relevant direct contacts)
- A business-level understanding of, and experience with, marketing campaigns for B2C companies
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms for 6-7+ figure contracts
- Strong grasp of marketing concepts for digital commerce companies
- Strong networking, negotiation, communication skills and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience in building and managing high performance teams and ability to perform in an interdisciplinary and multicultural team
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers and be part of our fast growing team
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin.
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit as well as a fully stocked drinks cooler
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via this link. It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.