Co-Founder and Managing Director for growing Fashion Startup
As a first shoe Brand, Feeliny (www.feeliny.com) connects the timeless design of handmade Italian shoes with a comfort of a personalized footbed. We are fully vertical integrate and working directly with our fabrics and partners in Italy and Germany. As a data driven company we use the multichannel approach and are looking for highly motivated and experienced Co-founder to develop our brand and company.
The main business Set-up is already done (clients & traction, online shop and first flagship store in Berlin, proven suppliers, new collection designed and ordered). Now we are looking for a experienced and motivated Co-Founder to become part of our team.
What we are offer:
- Company Setup and traction for further growth is given
- Co-Founder position &company shares
- A lot of space for your creativity & decisions
- High responsibility and pleasant work environment
- Remote Home Office Job
What is to do:
- Leading the company strategically and operationally, together with other two co-founders
- Driving the business from all angles by leading the following areas: marketing (on- and offline, branding, customer insight), communication and PR, business intelligence, investor relations
- Developing a sustainable company culture by hiring and leading a great team
- Identify and evaluate other creative growth opportunities like partnerships, collaborations and discount campaigns
- Design and execute cross-channel marketing strategies
Our Perfect Match:
- Unstoppable entrepreneurial drive, desire to build own business, independence and motivation; self-starter with a „get things done” attitude
- Has already founded or been a managing director of a company , knows how to run the show and enjoys leading performance-oriented teams
- Is fluent in both German and English and holds a master’s or bachelor’s degree
- Have hands-on experience with online Marketing KPIs
- Have strong brand building capabilities
Submit your CV along with relevant working documents online.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!