Help us to build one of the world’s strongest robotics companies!
In our mission of making robots easy to use, it is your responsibility to keep the founders’ backs free and help them to concentrate on developing the business. You’re the crucial link between the co-founders and the team, working on strategic, operational and administrative tasks across all business units.
In your role as our first founders associate, you will be directly reporting to our C-level and work closely with our co-founder Lukas (CFO and COO). On some days you will support financing the company and running the finance department. On other days we will need your help to validate business strategies or we need you to manage strategic and operational projects.
Be our accelerator for change and have a big impact on the company while we prepare for entering growth stage right in front of your eyes. As a bonus you will gain lots and lots of insights on how to successfully run a startup.
- All-rounder skill set: you already gained hands-on experience in consulting, venture capital, start-ups, investment banking or similar fields and you want to challenge yourself on a daily basis - prepare to offer evidence in our assessment center
- Strong communication skills: you are business fluent in German and in English, your way to communicate is on point and you can distill complex subjects into concise, easily digestible information quickly
- Profound basic knowledge: you bring a masters degree in business, business informatics, business engineering or a related field with outstanding academic success
- Complex, detailed thinker: You thrive on solving problems proactively and enjoy generating innovative yet practical solutions with exceptional analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Pressure-immune: You thrive in challenging projects and tasks and you’re able to juggle multiple responsibilities, managing your time effectively, while you don’t consider yourself too good for administrative tasks at the same time
- Impact creation: some day you want to found a startup on your own but you want to collect insights from successful founders before, helping them to outgrow seed-stage with your strong analytical, research, and business development skills — coupled with a hands-on mentality
Join a Stuttgart-based deep tech startup and help building it while gaining experience in the future sector of "mobile robotics"! At NODE you will find:
- Collaborative, open working culture - you can expect a team full of power and motivation
- Flexible work: Partially working from home is possible
- No core times: adjust work to your life’s rhythm
- Learning: We support your further development with a generous, free to use budget
- Lunch Wednesday: weekly networking over lunch together
- Startup office: Modern office with a wide variety of snacks & beverages
- Stay fit: Get a discount on Urban Sports Club memberships
- Combine work & vacation: a guaranteed right to one workation per year
- Buy cheaper: attractive price advantages through a corporate benefits program
Convince yourself and check out what our team says on our career page!
If you feel like you want to become part of something big that is about to happen but still has enough wiggle room so you have your impact on it - we’re looking forward to your application that comes with a motivational letter!