We are seeking a highly motivated and creative intern to join our team in the fields of online marketing, social media, PR, communication, and community building. This internship is a unique opportunity to actively shape and to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-growing company that is making a positive impact on the fashion industry. Are you passionate about communication, social media, sustainability and fashion? Then you are in the right place!
Online Marketing and social media:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns across various platforms (social media, email marketing, google).
- Keeping up with all the new social media channels, news and trend
Public Relations (PR) and collaborations:
- Research and identify opportunities for media coverage and partnerships
- Assist in the creation of press releases and media pitches
- Coordinate and support media outreach efforts
- Plan and implement cooperations
- Create communication strategies and concepts for website, newsletter & social media
- Create engaging and visually appealing content, including blog posts, social media posts, video content, and email newsletters.
- Create & execute social media content (IG reels/ posts/ stories, Tik-Tok...)
- Develop strategies to build and engage our community
- Organise events, work-shops and pop-ups
- Engage with customers on social media
- Collect and report on community feedback and insights
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program, or recent graduate
- Strong interest in fashion, sustainability, and innovative wardrobe care
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity with online, social media and the fashion industry. Digital native
- You enjoy taking photos and experimenting with videos for social media content
- You are passionate about Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, Facebook & more
- Creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to think outside the box
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility,hands on mentality and proactive team player
- Skills in Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Rush), Mailchimp, and Squarespace is a plus
- Communication in English
What You Will Gain:
- Valuable hands-on experience in online marketing, PR, communication, and community building
- The opportunity to work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on the fashion industry
- Networking opportunities and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field
- A flexible internship schedule that accommodates your studies
- You will have a unique opportunity to experience and actively shape the development of a start-up company
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis.
- A management team that cares about your personal and professional development
The internship can be done full time or part time next to studying. Remote work is also possible and we will provide travel to Berlin for events.
If you can't wait to develop innovative social content, to build an engaged community and to make fashion more sustainable, we look forward to receiving your application!
Join us at REIN Wardrobe Aftercare and be a part of our mission to transform the future of clothing care while gaining valuable experience in the world of online marketing, PR, communication, and community building.