We are looking for a highly motivated intern to support our founder. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in both the strategic and operational aspects of our business. As a Business Development and Project Management Intern, you will play a vital role in helping us identify growth opportunities, plan and execute projects, and contribute to the overall success of the company. This internship is a unique opportunity to actively shape and to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic and fast-growing company that is making a positive impact on the fashion industry.
- Acting as a trusted partner to the founder, providing comprehensive operational support.
- You work alongside founder on the most relevant strategic topics for marta in the different areas of the business (e.g., strategy, operations, sales, finance)
- Develop business strategies and plans.
- Create proposals and pitches for new projects or partnerships.
- Conduct research and analysis to support decision-making processes.
- You conduct analyses to support strategic and operational decisions
- You transfer analyses, strategies, and recommendations into highly effective, compelling presentations
- Manage special projects and initiatives on behalf of the founder.
- Monitor project progress and prepare regular status reports.
- You take on complex tasks independently
- Currently enrolled in a relevant undergraduate or graduate program, or recent graduate
- Interest in fashion, sustainability, and innovative wardrobe care
- Strong problem solving, organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Creativity, attention to detail, and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently and have responsibility
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, flexibility,hands on mentality and proactive team player
- Communication in English
What You Will Gain:
- Valuable hands-on experience in business development and project management.
- Exposure to real-world projects and challenges.
- The opportunity to work with a passionate team dedicated to making a positive impact on the fashion industry
- Networking opportunities and mentorship from experienced professionals in the field
- A flexible internship schedule that accommodates your studies
- You will have a unique opportunity to experience and actively shape the development of a start-up company
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis.
- A management team that cares about your personal and professional development
The internship can be done full time or part time next to studying. Remote work is also possible and we will provide travel to Berlin for events.
If you can't wait to be part of transforming the fashion aftercare industry, we look forward to receiving your application!
Join us at REIN Wardrobe Aftercare and be a part of our mission to transform the future of clothing care while gaining valuable experience strategy, business development and project management.