Our digital service provides fast and transparent help to people with a pest infestation. Just a few months after inception, we are connecting pest control experts all over Germany to people in need of their service.
Built by BCG Digital Ventures and backed up by a corporate partner, we are a fast-growing startup with ambitious goals.
Here is your chance to work side-by-side with senior management, learn how to lead an organization and take over responsibility for several areas of the business. You will be part of an ambitious team of operational experts, digital marketers and product & software engineers.
If you enjoy working on a team, have an analytical mindset, and enjoy communication, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
As our Customer Operations Working Student you will…
- Work closely with our Chief of Staff, acting as their right-hand, on strategic and operational tasks
- Own and execute various tasks and projects in self-directed fashion within a high-paced and agile environment
- Support senior management on strategic topics such as research and analysis
- Coordinate and manage decision making and facilitate meetings
- Help scale the business with focus on team connectivity and company culture
- Understand the customer operations processes and interactions with our customers
- Enrolled (or recent graduate) in business administration, economics or similar
- 15-20 h/week, up to 35 h/week during semester break
- Skilled in analytical and conceptual thinking, pragmatic hands-on mentality
- Proactive attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, and a curious mind
- Strong communication on all levels, prioritization, and teamwork skills
- Sufficient in Microsoft Office/Google Suite
- Fluent written and spoken English & German
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work full-remote
- 30 paid days off per year
- Competitive salary
- Ownership of your area of responsibility
- Early-stage start-up atmosphere
- State-of-the-art equipment