Tripleye is a computer vision startup on a mission to step-change the way vehicles and machines see. We have developed a technology that has the potential to entirely transform the autonomous vehicle industry.
Our talented team of engineers and entrepreneurs is on a mission to build the sensing technology of the future.
We are currently looking for a talented, fun, creative and driven Sales Representative to join our team and help us to accelerate our progress along the sales learning curve. This position requires highly developed social skills, the ability to work independently and a strong affinity for deep tech.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you are directly contributing towards Tripleye's growth in the acceleration phase along the sales learning curve. We’re looking for a results-driven sales development representative to actively seek new business opportunities and build relationships with potential customers. You will work closely with customer service, operations, general management, business development and product testing to bring our product to market.
As a Sales Development Representative, your key task is to find ideal customers, qualifying them and ironing out a repeatable sales process:
- Develop outbound lead generation strategies and proactively execute them
- Research and actively approach new potential customers via digital channels and phone calls
- Qualify and execute on inbound leads from marketing campaigns or the website
- Own the customer relationship throughout the sales funnel end to end
- Relentlessly talk to potential customers in order to feedback core insights and findings to the product, marketing and engineering teams
- Perspectively achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quota
- Iron out our sales processes and accelerate our journey along the sales learning curve based on customer learnings
- You have a proven record of at least two years as a Sales Development Representative; big plus if in computer vision or the autonomous vehicle space
- You have retained the entrepreneurial grit: you are hands-on and enjoy trying out things to learn and improve constantly
- You embrace the high ambiguity that comes with an early-stage startup and you enjoy shaping new structures and processes
- You can lead with autonomy: you possess the talent to interact with and engage all stakeholders, especially customers, product and engineering teams
- You speak English fluently, German is a big plus
- You have the right to work in the EU
- A very exciting challenge in a fast-growing computer vision company.
- A cool working environment which fosters open collaboration, trust, a lot of fun and team spirit.
- Competitive, performance-based target salary without roof
- Immense potential for personal development alongside company growth.