Business Development Intern
DeepOpinion is looking for an ambitious, versatile, and results-oriented individual to join our team as Business Development Intern.
This will be a launchpad to a career in Business Development, Sales, Sales Enablement, Technical Operations, Marketing, or Customer Success. You’ll learn the ins and outs of the business, and gain exposure to the various potential career paths you can later choose to specialize in.
As a Business Development Intern, you will primarily support our Founders and the Head of Product Marketing in the Go-To-Market Strategy. You will take over projects where your talents are most suitable, some examples include but are not limited to building workshop frameworks, establishing sales processes in various tools, or exploring different markets.
Over the next 12 months, DeepOpinion will grow and define itself as the upcoming market leader in the cognitive automation space. You’ll be part of our early team and work directly with the Founders.
It is an ideal role for a fresh graduate or young professional interested in learning more about the world of business development and tech startups. You will work in a young, fun team and learn everything about startups, SaaS, business development, and sales.
We are a well-financed and rapidly growing SaaS technology startup located in Innsbruck and Munich. DeepOpinion is surfing the next wave of automation solutions that will enable companies to automate repetitive cognitive processes using AI/machine learning. Our mission is to free people from repetitive cognitive tasks so that their work is meaningful again, ultimately shaping the future of work.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the Founders and the Head of Product Marketing in the go-to-market strategy
- Be a big part of the sales pipeline engine powering a hyper-growth business
- Identify great-fit prospects and accounts for DeepOpinion utilizing a variety of sales tools such as Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Growbots, and more
- Proactively build creative sequencing in Outreach to engage target prospects and accounts using a multi-channel communication approach across the phone, email, social + video for both inbound and outbound leads/contacts
- Ensure transparency and completeness of our CRM (Hubspot)
- Prepare and execute PR activities for maximum visibility in close collaboration with the founder
- Build effective relationships with as many external stakeholders as you can
- You are efficient and can bring significant output with minimal wasted effort
- You can demonstrate adaptability, problem-solving, and analytical expertise
- You are a self-starter with the ability to work under your own initiative
- You are an incredible communicator and you love working with people
- You are willing to learn fast in a short period of time
- You gained your first experience in a high-growth tech startup or similar
- Plus: You are interested in AI or the automation space
What we offer
- Remote Work & Culture: Work from Munich, Innsbruck, or everywhere else: We are a remote-first company and our team is spread from Vienna, Innsbruck, Munich to Dubai.
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues, and have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be among the first 20 key hires in a fast-growing, VC-backed technology company.
- Great startup culture: Take Responsibility from day one, learn fast & grow fast
- You’ll get a high-quality tech kit of your choice to work on
Our current team not only includes top graduates from institutions such as Cambridge University or Creative Destruction Lab, Forbes 30 Under 30s, but also motivated individuals with rather unconventional CVs who are burning for what they do.