Are you interested in playing a central role at a Swiss start-up and leaving your mark?
revoltab AG is a Swiss Internet-of-Things (IoT) company with global ambitions. We have engineered a data-driven, IoT room ambient solution for business spaces and homes. revoltab is IoT combined with consumer goods that offer a new dimension of services and scalability in the market field targeted.
We are building the core of our team and are searching for an entrepreneurial, creative, charismatic, dynamic and reliable COO who is looking for a unique challenge and is ready to realise his/her full potential and contribute a great deal of expertise.
You will be a key player in the team and will work closely with the CEO/founder and Executive Board of revoltab.
The core of your activity will be:
- Design and implementation of business strategies and definition of procedures from production to the entire customer journey
- Responsibility for and planning and implementation of operational tasks in cooperation with the various divisions and external service providers, in line with the corporate strategy
- Research, acquisition, negotiation and development of relevant online/offline distribution and sales channels, sales cooperation agreements, partner platforms and multipliers
- Lead supply chain, suppliers and external service providers
- Establishment and integration of IT infrastructures and operating systems
- Evaluation of the user data and metrics generated and definition of the measures to be executed
- Annual scheduling of events, trade shows, industry conferences and events and webinars
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Establishment of comprehensive performance and growth objectives
- Budget responsibility, planning and controlling
- Providing short and long-term market forecasts, reports and trend studies and implementing the relevant topics in the operational business
- Establishing policies to promote the company’s culture and vision
- Creating key reports and forwarding them to the CEO
- Proven work experience in a relevant position
- Demonstrated competence in strategic planning and business development
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Working knowledge of data analytics and performance/operational metrics
- Practical knowledge of IT business infrastructure
- Familiarity with data-driven business models (SaaS/PaaS)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams to make things happen
- Entrepreneurial role in a well-funded Swiss start-up with global ambitions
- Strong impact on building revoltab’s core team and recruiting future team members
- Lucrative ESOP programme
- Flexible working hours at the headquarters in Zug, Switzerland
- Remote work when appropriate
We look forward to meeting you and finding out more about your motivations to inspire the market together!