audvice unlocks the power of voice messages for companies to share information more effectively across their teams, partners and customers.
We are a female-led startup based in Austria with a team of dedicated and committed people who are working remotely across different countries. We believe that audio is the future and aim to be the ones who bring it to the corporate world to make people smarter and more productive.
We are looking for a passionate Founders’ Associate to join our remote team at audvice.
As a Founders’ Associate you help us structure the foundation of our growth and finance-related activities. You will work closely with the CEO and Founder to organize and undertake data gathering, analysis, project management, and follow-up on strategy execution.
We are an early-stage startup where things are moving fast - so all hands on deck. We want you to drive important projects critical to overall company success. You will take over strategic work and operational tasks.
This is the perfect role for you if you want to become a future founder or executive at a startup. But there is also the chance to graduate into a leading role at audvice.
- You run and support CEO projects that are a priority for the company - ranging from hiring to product, from daily operations to strategic decisions
- You own topics such as financial planning & modeling and establish an efficient investor & stakeholder reporting process
- You promote and track progress, by compiling monthly (financial & project) status reports including KPI statistics
- You generate insights from the market: Always be on top of industry trends and customer needs to strategically refine the current business model, detect new business and scientific development opportunities as well as other potential partner prospects
- You provide project focused support to the CEO to help advance organizational strategic goals and objectives, such as preparing for key internal and external meetings and conducting the necessary follow-up
- You evaluate, prepare materials, and develop shareholder, investor and business development presentations
- You help manage, plan, execute and ensure follow-up of special events, projects, etc.
- Excellent academic background in economics or finance and at least 2 years of professional experience in fast-paced and demanding environments, ideally in a strategy consulting role or in an operational role in an early stage startup.
- You work independently & entrepreneurial and thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to simultaneously drive multiple priorities, prioritize among those, and maintain highly organized with superior attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional structuring and analytical skills with the ability to implement strategic plans and to proactively make things happen with a hands-on attitude
- You enjoy solving challenges alongside others, while knowing what things should be collaborated on and what needs solo attention.
- As a person, you value the opportunity to make new connections and have strong interpersonal skills, including relationship and trust-building, communication, listening, and personal engagement to establish credibility with peers, senior leadership, and external partners
- You can convince in presentations and in communication with various contacts
- You are an Excel and Powerpoint god, who can build financial models from scratch and can create appealing, well-designed and on-point PowerPoint presentations
- Excellent written and verbal German and English communication skills
Worry not if you can’t check all the boxes above - that’s fine as long as you’re willing to learn and gain that experience on the job.
- We are a remote-first startup with flexible working hours
- Strong ownership from the first day and the freedom for decision making: you will actively shape an early-stage SaaS startup and product
- Work in a flat hierarchy with an open and transparent communication culture
- A diverse, international, supportive and highly motivated team
- Regular team events at different locations to work on our goals, celebrate achievements and have fun together
Audio is booming and we are the ones to unlock its potential for companies across the globe. We help fast growing companies to master the challenge of keeping remote and hybrid teams connected, informed and productive. We drink our own champagne, which means we use audvice ourselves for exactly this purpose. This allows us deliver and sell a great product that meets our customers needs.
Now is the right time to join us in our growth journey!
Join our remote team
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you no matter of all ethnic backgrounds, genders, and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
If you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single criteria in the job description, please get in touch anyway. We would like to talk to you and find out if we would be a good fit for you.
Please note that we are looking for the best talents who are eager to let audvice grow. As a remote company based in Austria, we don't mind if you are located in Berlin, Vienna or anywhere else in Europe.
Our interview process is designed to give both of us ample time to decide whether we'd be excited to be working with each other, as well as giving you all the information you might need to make an informed decision.