This position is for applicants from the European time zone (CET) only.
About Tomorrow’s Education
Tomorrow’s Education is an early-stage Edtech startup based in Berlin founded by serial entrepreneurs, Christian Rebernik and Dr. Thomas Funke. Our vision is to redesign education and educate and empower the leaders to tackle the greatest challenges of tomorrow together.
We believe that one of the biggest challenges in education is the way of teaching itself. Therefore we are challenging the old teacher-oriented approach of the traditional universities, by shifting to a student-centric approach.
We want to provide our students with a unique opportunity to gain the relevant skills and mindset and then leverage their impact through a global network.
At Tomorrow’s Education, we leverage science and technology for effective learning and foster a global community for continuous growth and impact. With us, students learn by applying their knowledge to real-life challenges and interacting with world-class educators, mentors, and partners from all around the world.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for all topics related to talent acquisition, candidate experience and process improvement and support building the team to educate and empower the change makers of a better tomorrow. Your main tasks will include:
- Identify top talents by working together with the team, partners, and direct outreach;
- Collaborate with the team to evaluate candidates from the first interview, to validating referrals;
- Ensure recruiting success by constantly optimizing for effective and efficient talent experience;
- Actively work towards building a diverse and qualified team.
You should have knowledge and experience in:
- You have a track record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience;
- Proven ability to attract and hire talent and create an amazing candidate experience;
- You have awesome communication skills with fluency in English and German;
- You bring a hands-on mentality - and the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get things done in an early-stage environment;
- You have a high energy level, are eager to learn, technically minded, data-driven and you enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Creative - think outside of the box and look for new industries benchmarks.
For us it is also very important to make sure that you are:
- able to work independently;
- able to work across teams & departments;
- able to work under time pressure;
- able to simplify and communicate on all levels;
- Having a high level of Integrity, Curiosity & Growth;
- Having a high degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, enthusiasm, and drive for delivering results;
- Eager to learn, diligent to execute;
- Passionate for Sustainability, Entrepreneurship & Technology.
- Work wherever you are and whenever you want. Our flexible Work Environment will give you the freedom to work from everywhere and whenever you want. (in alignment with your team);
- Be part of the Tomorrow’s Community: Every teammate can study for free at Tomorrow’s Education (excl. partner fees if applicable).
- Travel the world with us: Twice per year, the whole team meets for a 1-week workation at a different place around the globe.
Do you care about education and impact? Grow with us and shape the education space!
At Tomorrow's Education, we believe in the power of you and your own merit much more than we believe in degrees! Sounds weird for an education provider? That's Tomorrow's Education!