This position requires English language skills on a C2 / native level. /
CAYA sets an end to paperwork. Our mission is to automate administrative activities for small and medium-sized businesses. Our SaaS solution is already used by thousands of customers every day. CAYA is backed by renowned investors and led by an experienced founding team.
In 2022 CAYA will not only go international, but global as we are making our Document Cloud available to all English speakers out there. In this role, you are at the forefront of our internationalization. We are looking for an ambitious personality to set up and run our marketing outside of Germany.
The role is a mid-level role which offers huge personal growth opportunities. In this role you work very closely with our founder, the marketing lead and our team of marketing experts.
- You plan, execute and optimize our online marketing activities across all phases (awareness, consideration, conversion) of the user journey
- Your main goal is to generate sign-ups and recurring revenue via our website
- You develop a deep understanding of our users using web analytics, surveys, or interviews.
- You are constantly challenging the status quo by testing and optimizing everything: website, channels, target groups, funnels, messages, landing pages and creatives.
- You work closely together with our Marketing Team. In order to get your stuff done. You collaborate with our Performance Marketing Manager, Copywriter, Designers, and Content Marketing Manager as well as our Business intelligence team.
- You regularly report the performance of your marketing measures towards the marketing lead and the responsible managing director.
- First things first: You are ambitious, live “extreme ownership” and like to work hands-on.
- Professional experience of at least 2 - 3 years in online marketing in a start-up or marketing agency are required
- You bring an understanding of numbers and a desire to not just optimize for a KPI, but to understand the economics behind our marketing campaigns.
- You manage to find a good balance between pragmatism and perfectionism in your daily work.
- You are extremely online-savvy and quickly learn new tools and technologies.
- You are up for “high speed”, feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and enjoy driving topics forward independently, hands-on and building something together.
- A very good command of written and spoken English is an absolute prerequisite (native speaker / C2 level). Good German language skills are a plus.
- A unique opportunity to help build our company and take on a lot of responsibility.
- Our experienced growth team of 15 members is large enough to perform strongly, yet small enough for you to have a real impact.
- CAYA is a remote-first company, which means you can always work from your home office or travel the world. However, you will always have a workspace available in our central office in Berlin Mitte.
- A guaranteed steep learning curve in a strong, motivated team.
- An open, colorful and dynamic team with a unique pioneering spirit and drive.
- Regular (online) team events that bring you and your team closer together.
- Subsidies for Urban Sports, BVG ticket or other mobility providers.
- Start immediately possible.